Thursday, January 23, 2020

 


I have the privilege of working with many dedicated professionals in Florida and across the country.  By being actively engaged in professional organizations, I learn something every time I help on a committee project, see the work of other committees, and or spend time with others who give their time to serve our profession and the public.  My current activities include:


  • The Florida Bar Probate Rules Committee (current chair)
  • The Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section (Executive Council; Co-Vice Chair of the Probate Law and Procedure Committee; Chair of the Wills, Trusts and Estates Certification Review Course; Co-Chair of the Florida Bar Journal Committee)
  • The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (Elder Law Committee and Asset Protection Committee)  
Even though I am very involved, I see many others who devote even more time to these great organizations. I'm fortunate to know and work with the leaders and members of these great organizations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment