Tuesday, May 12, 2020

RPPTL Section Service


I've been so grateful to the members of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar.  They are dedicated professionals and it is humbling to see their professionalism at work.  About 10 years ago, when my oldest sons moved on from Pop Warner Football and my coaching days ended, I started attending RPPTL Section meetings. Not only did they welcome me, educate me, and inspire me, they put me to work!  Other section members, especially the section leaders, put in far more time than I do, but I get far more than I give by participating. 

I learned today that they'll keep me working for the 2020-2021 bar year in the following roles:

  • Homestead Issues Committee Chair
  • Wills, Trusts and Estates Certification Review Course Committee Chair
  • Probate Law and Procedure Committee Co-Vice Chair
  • Florida Bar Journal Committee Co-Chair
  • Executive Council member
      Jeffrey S. Goethe



No comments:

Post a Comment